We offer courses in separation techniques (chromatography, electrophoresis) and mass spectrometry. The courses are split into lectures (Prof. Oliver J. Schmitz), tutorials (Dr. Sven Meckelmann) and high-quality practical courses (Dr. Florian Uteschil and other members of the Applied Analytical Chemistry).
For more information about the equipment used in the practical courses please click on the respective picture:
In the practical courses we use the following latest analysis systems provided by the company Agilent:
- 1260 Infinity II Prime LC with fluorescence detector
- 1260 Infinity II SFC with ELSD
- 1290 Infinity II LC with HDR-DAD
- 1290 Infinity II 2D-LC with DAD
- Ultivo LC/QQQ-MS with online-SPE 1260 Infinity II LC
- 6545 QTOF-MS with 1260 Infinity II Prime-LC
- 9000 Intuvo-FID
- 7250 GC/QTOF-MS
- 7000 GC/QQQ-MS with Intuvo
- 7900 ICP-MS
- 5110 ICP-OES
We offer these courses for employees of industry (laboratory assistants, technicians, laboratory heads etc.) and employees of research facilities and universities (students, post-docs etc.). Attendees get a certificate of attendance.